domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

changes. changes




For the first time in 5 years and 2 children we have a babysitter.  We are bartering. I will take her wee, darling doggie home during the days or at very least drop by and give him a walk in exchange for 3 nights a month of babysitting. Date night here we come!


How nice !.  Just on the heels of reading in New York magazine ( not new yorker! yech, keep it away) about all the barter coops springing  up. And then voila,  moi auissi!

The list was long. good.   ... free interior design swaps, paintings, babysitting, teaching knitting work shops, book swap, work clothes swap, free time in studios and pottery wheels etc.  an enticing list.

on that note, intriguing/ culture in the twin cities I just read that the Jeune leune closed and I hadn't even known it was closing. It reminded me how much of what I like about minneapolis st. paul but yet somehow never actually work it into my life.

We went to a Hamlet there 5 years ago??

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario